Monday – Friday 8:30am - 5pm
Ninko supports Aboriginal families in the South of Adelaide including Onkaparinga, Marion, Holdfast Bay, Mitcham, Burnside City Council and women from rural and remote areas. We provide emergency accommodation for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women and children who are having a hard time at home because of violence.
At Ninko we provide:
- Safe supported accommodation.
- Yarning and support through difficult times.
- Links with other services that can support you.
- Support and referrals for financial and legal matters.
- Looking at long-term housing options.
- Helping your children through difficult times.
- Connecting children and adults to education and training.
- Groups for women and children.